- Arrival at the entry gate.
- Transfer to the area where the screening personnel are located. Travellers are requested to show their QR code either on their mobile phone screen or in print. If travel departure begins prior to the day of arrival, travellers are allowed to board after showing the confirmation email (and not necessarily the QR code which is scheduled to arrive during their trip.)
- Depending on their QR code/confirmation, travellers are directed either to the screening area where they will be tested for the new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 by a trained health team or to the exit (to baggage claim area or passport control).
- Upon completion of the test, travellers are directed towards the exit (to baggage claim area or passport control).
- The test results are expected to become available within 24 hours. In case of COVID-19 symptoms, medical advice and/or contact with the National Public Health Organization (EODY) Operations Centre should be immediately sought. Only in case they test positive, the authorities will contact them and proceed with the health protocol in place. Otherwise and after the 7-days self-isolation, they may continue with their holidays, adhering to the general public health safety guidelines.
- If travellers plan to have multiple stop-overs in Greece, they must declare this and report their initial destination and their travel itinerary for the next 7 days.
All travellers must comply with all of the necessary preventive hygiene measures (use of masks and physical distancing) according to local guidance.